Thursday, March 7, 2019

Drawing again!

Because I'd been away from blogging for so long, things had changed and I didn't know how to upload photos from my computer as that wasn't a choice in the menu any longer.  I've found out how to do that now, so below are a few of the colored pencil drawings I've done in the last two years.  Remember horses are my favorite animal!








The colored pencils I use are Prismacolor pencils, artist-grade waxy pencils which allow for blending of the colors and lots of detail.  The last drawing of Lindt Chocolate bar was for fun; it's my favorite candy!  The real package is on the left and the drawing is on the right.  I made the drawing look as if the paper had been torn off the bottom; I didn't want to draw all the small lettering on the bottom of the wrapper!

I'm heading to North Myrtle Beach, SC, tomorrow with a bunch of ladies from my church for a women's retreat, so my husband will be left to fend for himself!  I hope he survives!

2 comments:

  1. God has given you the artistic gift in our family. I’m so glad you have taken it up again!

    ReplyDelete