Friday, April 20, 2012

New Readers!

I'm continually amazed at the internet.  For the first time, people in Brazil are reading this blog!  Welcome!  I hope you find truth and hope in my feeble attempts to convey God's love through my everyday activities.  Japan is also a newcomer, and Russian readers have been strong the last week.  I want you to know how much I appreciate your readership.  Without you I'd be sending these posts into cyberspace!
The internet is a powerful tool and can be used for good or evil, as every knows.  Technology has changed our world in the last two decades in ways that were only science fiction when I was a young girl.  I tell my grandkids about not having a television when I was very small, and when we got one, it had only 3 stations and everything was in black and white.  They smirk at me as they use their Droids to text their friends!  Satellite now brings so many stations into homes that it's ridiculous; we have satellite television and get a lot of stations, but we watch only a few that are our favorites.  Actually, we hardly watch television, probably not more than 10 hours a week, if that! 
Anyway, it would be great to hear from my old and new readers through posting a comment.  Again, thanks for reading and making my need to write rewarding and fulfilling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment