Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Amanda's Hope"

As an aside from the stressful event of last week, my book, "Amanda's Hope - A Choice for Life", which started me on this blogging journey, is available and can now be purchased at http://www.westbowpress.com/.  Simply type the book title in the search box to find it.  It's available in e-book, paperback, and hard cover. 
I don't have a huge reader base on this blog by a long shot, but any help you can give me in spreading the word about the book's availability will be hugely appreciated!  Please spread on Facebook or similar sites to friends, family, and your home churches.  I don't consider it a coincidence that my husband's heart attack happened as soon as this book was printed, nor the fact that I've almost been involved in two car accidents.  Please read my old blogs to get the gist of the story -- I don't want to give it away.  And thanks in advance for your support! 
I'll finish my husband's story soon.  He's doing extremely well, for which we're very grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment