Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is Anyone Out There?

I'm wondering if I should end this blog -- readership has dropped off considerably, so that tells me that my topics must not be very interesting, riveting, or noteworthy.  Comments are few, which doesn't create a flow of conversation and ideas between me and my readers.  Do you ever feel as if you're sending something into cyberspace and that no one cares?  I'm at that crossroads.  If you like my blog and want me to keep it up, please let me know.  Many things in life are for a season, and it might be the end of the season of my blog.  It's fun and I enjoy it, but with little feedback and hits (the records of which I can access), I'm discouraged.  I've never had grandiose ideas about thousands, or even hundreds, of people reading this, trust me, but it would be nice if readers would increase rather than decrease. 

So I'm going to give this about 2 weeks for people to respond -- hopefully I'll hear from you.  If this blog encourages you in the Word, in God, or in life, please let me know.  If just one person truly would hate to see me stop writing, that will be enough for me to keep going, but I won't know unless you tell me.

Looking forward to reading responses from my readers -- all of us need encouragement! 

1 comment: