Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's a Slow Process

I'm finding that editing and finalizing can be a very slow process, mostly done during my lunch hours. Again, the weekends are filled with so much activity and work around the house and gardens that it's almost impossible to find time to turn on the laptop, read, edit and revise. My best-laid plans hardly ever reach fruition! Yet I'm not stressed, but I do press forward to get this in print. The urge burns inside me to complete the task set before me, and the snail's pace often frustrates me, but I've learned that getting upset and angry doesn't accomplish anything. Right now, I guess that I have about 80 pages to get through before the book can be created on-line, so please continue your prayers as I near the finish line for this project. Again, you'll be the first to know when the book is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment