Monday, June 18, 2012

Moving!

This will be my last post on this website.  I now have a website for my book, and that's where I'll be doing my posting.  Please go to www.AmandasHope.com to continue to read my posts, as well as comment on those posts and learn about the book and how it was written.
I have yet to write about our wonderful vacation with five of our grandchildren (no, it was NOT a quiet week at the beach), about our financial crises (yes, more than 1), and about my aching foot (this is more than just tired feet)!  And through it all, God has been so good! 
I thoroughly enjoy writing and posting and, even though my readers are few in number, as long as what I write helps just one person, it's worth the time and effort.  So please pick things up at www.AmandasHope.com, and I hope you'll leave a comment or two to let me know you're still with me.
May God continue to bless all my readers.  I hope my written words have been an encouragement to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment