Thursday, November 17, 2011

Still Here!

It's been far too long since I posted -- my life has been painfully busy!  I work full-time and then come home and do my other job -- laundry, cooking, cleaning, paying bills, and grocery shopping, and I try to get some exercise every day.  On top of that, I've been working to get "Amanda's Hope -- A Choice for Life" published by a professional publisher!  Oh, and I'm trying to make jewelry on the side, too.  We've also had company for the past 2 Saturday evenings, so that kept me in the kitchen most of the day (and I don't mind!  I LOVE to cook and bake!), and we've also spent time with family!  And you know how life can throw you curve balls with all sorts of aggravating problems.  I'm TIRED!  But it looks like things are slowing down, so I should be able to post a decent account this weekend.  Bob and I will be taking a day trip to Seagrove, North Carolina, on Saturday to enjoy the area's pottery festival, so that will give me plenty to talk about!  

No comments:

Post a Comment